Best Cool Status For Whatsapp and Facebook Daily Update

 Cool Status Updates For Whatsapp in Hindi, English Quotes Messeges

Hello Friends we are uploading Cool Status For Whatsapp and Facebook Daily Update very nice and whatsapp status 2016
There many type of whatsapp status But cool status in Hindi and English for you. coll status are written by team member and fun static messages, quotes. So cool whatsapp check below our team daily a new status publish whatsapp status quotes. So daily check and see for new whatsapp status share our all friends enjoy it.
Cool Status

Cool Status

Aql badam khane se nahi _thokar khane se aati hai.
Be a GIRL with Mind, A WOMAN with Attitude, And Lady with CLASS. 
I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF.!
'Dream' as if you'll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one...
A tear is made of 1% of water and 99% of feelings. 
Bade Shonk Se Zindagi Jee Raha Tha Main. Na Jane Kisne Pata Mohabbat Ko Mere Ghar Ka De Diya
Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night...
Dear Teacher, I talk to everyone, so moving my seat won’t help. Sincerely, Student 
Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don't have.
Every problem comes with some solution... If it doesn't have any solution, it's a Girl!
Galileo-Great mind! Einstein-genius mind! Newton-Extraordinary mind! Bill gates-brilliant mind.. ME-Never Mind!.
Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone...
I am Waiting for GF Message!
I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF.!
I don't need to explain myself because, I know I'm right.
I have no time to hate people, who hate me.. because, I'm always busy in loving people, who love me..
I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk..
I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.
I wish I had 'Google' in my mind and 'Antivirus' in my heart..
I'm jealous my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs
I'm the dude with cool attitude
If people are trying to bring you 'Down', It only means that you are 'Above them'. 
In Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? It's Because Mom Knows What Love Is, And Dad Knows What Boys Are...
My friends say that alcohol kills slowly. Oh yes! I'm not in a hurry?
People say me bad.. but trust me I am the worst!
Phones are better than GF, At least we can switch it off...
Some People Change Your Life, Then Leave Without Explanation !! 
Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you..
The best things in life are free, the second best are very expensive. 
There are three sides to an argument.. my side, your side and the right side.
There comes a point in life, when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will..
Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.
Totally available!! Please disturb me!!
WIFE and INSULT Are Somewhat Similar, They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS!
WIFE and INSULT Are Somewhat Similar, They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS!
When i was born, i was so surprised, I didn't talk for a year and half. 
When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.!!
Work until you don't have to, introduce yourself.
World is small and life is short...Spread smiles and share peace.
There are all type cool whatsapp status.Then If you like this whatsapp status and share for our site. coll status write so cute and looking them. So Friends Cool, Attitude, Hindi and many more Whatsapp Status i hope like this.

1 Response to "Best Cool Status For Whatsapp and Facebook Daily Update"